Sunday, July 22, 2012

Outdoor adventures


Jippie! The sun is out here and my camping trip with my friend and her 2 little foster kids (3 and 5 years old) is coming soon.....Can not wait to get packed all together,  ready for our journey to France! 

This trip really feels special to me. I am going away with this incredible inspiring woman who's many talents (anthropologist, text writer, lecturer, musician, foster mother...) and 2 beautiful little kids who really comes into bloom, now they are offered a safe and warm home. My friends is doing a great job and it is an honour that she wants me to be part of their holiday. I love to take care of kids (it used to be my profession) so i can not think of a better way to spend my time.

We are going to a natural & spiritual place called Ecolony that is part of a vibrant ecological association. We have so many little plans for outdoor adventures with those 2 kids. Nothing fancy, just enjoying little things together, in harmony with the natureHope to tell you more about it at the end of the summer!

 Source: www.savearecipe.blogspot.ca
 Source: www.celebrationsathomeblog.com
Source: www.fakinit.typepad.com


No comments:

Post a Comment