Saturday, July 7, 2012

Absent-minded student


I am sitting here at my desk, ready to start writing and analyzing articles for my master thesis Sociology. But after quite a busy week at work (the end of the year is always pretty dynamic for a teacher) i must say i am exhausted and can not find the focus and the motivating to do more thinking.  So know i am just sitting here looking at my beautiful birds sticky notes notes from Cavallini & Co, the blooms from Jurianne Matter while dreaming of my favorite bookstore in Paris. Usually i am so focused at work and study that you have to drag me from my desk to take a break. Maybe a little meditation will help to clear my head and get some energy. Did you already start the Headspace Journey? 10 minutes meditation a day 10 days long guided by ex- monk Andy (32 years old!).  Great tips and hilarious video's makes it easy to get a little Headspace in your live. Just try it!

Happy weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment