Friday, August 5, 2011

1-Year Anniversary!

Back on 5 August 2010, my first post went online at Fem30 Blog. It was just a simple message. I had absolutely no idea what types of post I was going to be putting on this blog. I just felt that writing would offer the means of organization necessary to make sense of the feelings and thoughts in my head. I was looking for a recipe of life!
Being in the waiting room for more than 4 years now is the hardest life event yet thrown at me. I love to live passionately but carrying around that small black cloud takes a lot of energy. Sometimes all i can think of are babies.

After a hesitant start, one year later i can see writing this blog turned out to be a documentary. Those collection posts reflects my perspectives on and my journey in life. Blogging helps me to learn to slow down and notice the small stuff. To see once again the things that matter. It is about learning how to live with what comes my way. Blogging takes me back to happy moments and makes me enjoy them even more.
I wish to thank those readers whom I know and those whom I do not know for taking the time to read it. Hopefully this blog gives you too inspiration to live your life happy and joyful.
Photo via Pinterest from elizabethannedesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment