Monday, December 27, 2010

The luxury of simplicity

Just back from 3 days spend with family
eating / laughing / idling
loving and wonderfull
but
now i need some time alone 
celebrating the birth of Jesus
made me also a bit sad
yes, i did count my blessings
could not help
longing for
the birth of my "own" child
maybe it will come
maybe not
Mosa baby Urnatur

Would it not be nice
to hide 
just during dreary days like this
in a treehouse?
Treehouse Sweden, Urnatur

A bit solitude
the immeasurable delight that comes from 
 being unproductive
having the freedom to daydream
to think or not think
 to process the past
make plans for the future
to simply be in the world as it is.

Harmony to the mind

Just writing this
helps me 
i feel better
Thanx!

Maybe, one day we will go to Sweden 
and enjoy the luxury of simplicity
But for now i am happy
in my own little place
with a snoring cat
a barking dog
and my Love who watches TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment