Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home made Granola

This morning I had the intention to go and try out a new yoga class, something i was really looking forward to. But it was too slippery out there on the streets. In ten minutes i slipped 3 times on my bike! And i still had to go 10 miles....... So i decided to turn home.
But then i was feeling rushed. Thinking of my to do list (stacks of laundry, overcrowded cabinets, screeming christmas cards and so on) i could not enjoy my " spare time". Here i was, grumpy in holiday times!

Happily i got inspirered by my friend Lisette Kreischer , the Vegan Lady who invented THE ECOFABULOUS LIFESTYLE.  Lisette is author of the cookbook Ecofabulous cooking in all seasons.   When the book was made, Lisette did the shooting of the Winter photos partly at our place. So now i can find really beautiful pictures in this book of my own stove. This gives me instandly a better feeling!



So i made this indulging recipe called Granola. Now i have enough ecofab cruesli for the upcoming weeks. This will help to stick to my plan to eat a healthy breakfast everyday. And i slipped into Me Time!

Wish you all a mindfully day!

No comments:

Post a Comment