Saturday, August 27, 2011

Autumn feeling

With all this rain and relatively cold (16 degrees Celcius) and windy days, every one is complaining about the weather in our little country. Although i have not had the summer feeling at all this summer, i am secretely longing for autumn colours.

My CAN'T WAIT LIST:
Can not wait to see our allotment in autumn time;
Can not wait to be able to run with dog at the beach (beaches are closed for dogs in Holland during summertime);
Can not wait to sit in our new kitchen next to a canddle, sipping tea, listening to the radio, be proud of my own carpenter;
Can not wait to have our autumn-harvest-festival;
Can not wait to see the growing bellies from my 2 best friends (mummy's to be);
Can not wait to be stressed out (okay, a bit stressed out would be bettter) for my exams ( i am picking up my master study Sociology);
Can not wait to run 9 miles with my brother and dad, hill up and down;
Can not wait to welcome Sinterklaas at our home town;
Can not wait to listen at Slenterblues from Eva de Roovere (whenever i am feeling blue);
Can not wait to sit on the couch, next to my Love (with the dog at my feet and the cat at my lap) watching our favorite TV shows;
Can not wait to welcome my third baby nephew, or maybe my first niece!

Writing this post, i realize how blessed i am. I am counting my blessings, although realize that there are times when a loss occurs that we simply are not comforted by the many blessings in our life. I hope you can look forward for next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment