Friday, February 4, 2011

Time is mysterious


Suddenly, it has become februari! I just discovered this yesterday because it was the birthday of my sweet sister in law (she spent some time at our place). That event brought me back on earth- the need to be in the moment instead of being in my head. Somehow, i was still living with "the time concept of beginning of januari 2011".

Time is mysterious, you can experience time so different! What is Time? The Dutch philosopher Joke Hermsen wrote this fantastic essay about time, a manifesto for a slow future called Time On Our Side.
I read it in the dessert, a perfect place to overthink a concept such as Time, THE place to find a new balance, to go back to doing nothing and embrace boredom and repose.
Here, in daily life, this is far more difficult!

Happily, i got this beautiful calender Birds 2011 (birthday present from my mom & dad), it was truly a joy to put on Februari on front! Hope this calendar helps me to keep in the moment.......

No comments:

Post a Comment