Saturday, February 26, 2011

Inspiration Post




Now and then i feel this urge to communicatie with my dearest ones the old fashioned way: by the post-office servant! I just fill an envelope with little things; happy memories, my new favorite tea, a beautiful sentence, a poem, an interesting article etc. It takes me a about a weak to gather everything together, and i really enjoy the proces of thinking of what to share with / or to give to this person.

It is my way to show that i do think about you, although i might not give you a (or answer your) call.
At work i am all day busy with showing empathy and sensitivity, and when i am coming home i am a terrible interlocutor. My love can tell you all about it........ I just need to digest all the stimuli of the day.
Sometimes i wish i would do it different (why can i not just give a little bit less at work so i can give a bit more at home?), but i try to by happy by the way i cope with it now. It is all about the intention, isn't? So now and then, inspiration post is on it's way, this time it is for my mother!





No comments:

Post a Comment