Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Countdown


This year school holiday comes late. I must say, especially this year i am longing for Christmas. It is dark outside, literally and figuratively, and I really feel this urge for home-based cocoonen. 2012 will be a year of change for all of us. It won't be easy for a lot of people. 
Althought there is an awful lot of work waiting on my desk, can not help to dream a bit these days. Thinking of warm home made cookies with chocolate milk, the comforting sound of my all time favorite movie Amelie, the every shining light of the church out of our window, the tics of the knitting needles while sitting on the count next to my love, frustrating moments when layering a 1000 pieces puzzle, crackling Christmas Granola in my mouth, the noise of my family sitting at the huge Christmas table, feeling the heat in my face sitting on front of a nice indoor fire............. etc.

So I am counting the days, just 4 days to go! Hope your all have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment