Saturday, September 24, 2011

Times flies when your are having fun

Sorry all for not keeping up with this blog. I had good intentions, but now i am back working and going to school 2 nights a week, our fall schedule is a busy one. Going back to university turns out to be great: studying Urban Sociology is one of my greatest joys at the moment. Add up my crashing computer.......you know. Thanx to dad i am able to blog again, realising that posting is a way to anchor myself in the present moment. Especially with all this "sciencific thinking", it is not bad to do a bit thought reduction by getting lost in Pinterest and snowball from there into fantastic, creative blogs. This way i keep in touch with other parts of myself, other than the part that wants to learn and analyse everything.....Totday i found this great artist Jennifer Colliers, who treats paper as if it is fabric and uses discarded materials in a new and exciting way.  Especially now (i lost my ibook and have to work on a "black box" brrrrr) i would love to have her paper type machine and this perfectly coloured birdie lamp!


No comments:

Post a Comment