Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vibrant Flea Market Amsterdam

Today i had an I-Day (Inspiration Day) with my dear friend Saadia in Amsterdam. The last time we saw each other was more than six moth ago, so you can imagine we first had to do some serious chat with coffee and pie! We some hours in cafe Noorderlicht, " a Tibetan-prayer-flag-draped greenhouse,  food and drinks in a funky ambience" according to the Lonely Planet.




Than we went to the monthly indoor flea market in the IJ-hallen. A fantastic industrial place where you can find hundreds of stalls. I really loved the colour palette and even found some birds there in the hangar!


My friend bought two pair of shoes on the cheap, i must admit i was more impressed by the building than by the stuff....But tomorrow i will show you my findings.

Hope you all enjoyed your day as much i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment