Monday, April 4, 2011

Amsterdam Flea Market II



Yesterday, I promised to show my findings from the IJ-hallen Flea Markt in Amsterdam, so here are some photos of the storage container i bought. I do not know why, but i was in an yellow ochre mood and i immediately fell for it. The little cordate tin is a gift from my Granny - her nick name is Poppy and she got it when she was a kid. Inside you can find a scented candle. It is very precious to me. The old key and ferfume holder were gifts from my mother in law who lives next to cycle shop and loves to browse there for little presents.
I also bought an carpet in the same colour- i guess i will use it to make a vintage patchwork curtain for our new kitchen. I will soon tell you more about the kitchen project- we are really excited about it- it is now really taking shape in our head!

No comments:

Post a Comment