Sunday, March 13, 2011

Favorite moment of the Day

With the promise of a whole new day ahead, breakfast is my favorite moment of the day. Most of the time I like to keep it simple; fresh fruit, organic food and fairtrade coffee. This morning we had organic Cranberry Yogurt with dried cranberries. A delicious combination!
Although i am a big believer in starting the day with a good breakfast, i do not have the habit of starting my working day with a good breakfast. For me, breakfast on work days usually consists of eating an apple in the train. On weekends, having breakfast together is almost a Holy Happening: we take time preparing breakfast and sit together at the table for more than a hour. We listen to Early Birds (our favorite weekend show on the radio about nature), make plans for the day and discuss newspaper articles. Love this quality time together, i call it our "attachment moment".

Last week i found this inspiring blog about the art of breakfast. I added it directly to my bloglist because of the BIUTIFUL PHOTOS, thanx for sharing Jennifer Causey!
 

1 comment:

  1. Mmm klinkt heerlijk, jouw ontbijt. Sowieso gedroogde cranberries, erg lekker!

    ReplyDelete