Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eat Pray Love


Tomorrow is Ladies Night! I will go to see the movie EAT PRAY LOVE, a memoir by American author Elizabeth Gilbert.
" a conflicted woman travels around the world and discovers the powers of nourishment, prayer, and love during her journey"
Just released here in the Netherlands. I read this book in confusing times. Now, a few years later, it is time to relax, to enjoy this journey and cherish the beautiful bond of friendship with my friend Sas. I love to share this movie with her. We met during our study of Social Work and now she is a psychologist. I look forward to thoroughly analyse the movie (and our love-life offcourse) with a glass of white wine. Can not think of a better way to start my weekend.  Enjoy yours!

Ps I even liked better her followed-up book  Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage (2010). And highly recommendend reading: the Last American Man (2002).

No comments:

Post a Comment