Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feeling like Spring!

It has been a while since i posted a blog. I am so focused on my goals these day and being really efficient- which means no much time for contemplation...And i must say- i like it! The couple of last years i invested in my spiritual live and body awareness, mindfulness and so on. I had no choice. Now, finally i can say it seems i am back on track again. I am feeling this life is my life and is a good one, no matter what. Maybe that seems weird, but i had times that it felt like i was lost, endlessly circling around the same questions and neverending grief. The last 6 month i am feeling better and better. We made choices and started with things we are really engaged to. Now it is spring and i feel like we our building on our save haven again. We are doings the rights things, it is time for contemplative Action! So being a way from this blog means at the moment " it is Good".

I love this (syn)energy and really enjoy it- oh i am feeling like Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment