Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring is finally coming

I have been really restless lately. It has been hard to find peace in mind, feeling lost in my old dreams. I thought being home alone for a couple of weeks would make life easier, but actually......NOT. It was quit a mirror. I bumped into all those limiting beliefs that sneaked in my mind.

The good thing is that i now know that i don't want to be looking through some of these filters. I am ready for a fresh new year and Spring is on my mind right now. There are birds again in my life. They sing every morning and bring joy back in life. So finally i put myself in Granny's chair and i am writting this post, realizing my self-care is out of balance. Although i eat and drink well (i stopped drinking alcohol and caffeine 3 months ago) i lack discipline and energy to do the things i really like. Things that makes me relax and (mental) strong.

So i made a list of all the ways i can take care of myself and noticed that there are different areas in my life which i bend to forget about. Like taking care of my appearance or listening to my favorite music. It is important to create time and space for yourself. So i decided to try to take it easy at work, blogging, running and gardening are now high on my priority list!

No comments:

Post a Comment